May 27, 2012

whoa...just whoa

It's been a very long time since I've updated this blog.  I have a lot to say, there has been a lot of traveling since I last posted.  I need to gather my notes (yes, I take notes) and blog it out.  I believe I need to blog about Amsterdam, Scotland, England, the boat trip...and Croatia...and Berlin...I think that might be all I've missed.  We haven't been traveling much lately.  Danny and Taylor went to Austria but I can't really blog about that, I wasn't there.  You know how that works.

We were supposed to take a trip to Rome and Verona but had to back out of that one.  I'm currently signed up for a trip to Paris but it will be almost exactly 1 month after my surgery and I'm just not sure I'll be up for walking and seeing sites a month post op.  So I think that trip will get canceled as well.  But I plan on finding trips for this fall to sign up for.  Something exciting, hopefully.  Unless, of course, we PCS.  Things are sort of up in the air as far as that is concerned.

At any rate, I just wanted to write a quick little entry update type thing.  I'll go through my notes and hopefully post another later about Amsterdam...I'll go in order of the trips.

Hope everyone out there in bloggy land has been having great adventures and many travels in my absence!!

No comments:

Post a Comment