April 18, 2011

30 by 30/day 1

Since I turned 30 today I decided to do the 30 day challenge even though pretty much everyone has past that but whatever, I decided to wait till now cause it just made sense.  So here goes.

 This is a picture of me, from today.  My smile is totally cheesy, forced and all.

Ten Facts-
1.  Utah is the Beehive State.  That's why my cake was shaped like a Beehive.  I'm perpetually homesick.
2.  My hair is longer right now than it has been in...since before my lung collapsed...whenever that was...2008? I always have VERY short hair.
3.  I am enrolled in 4 year college for the first time ever...at 30.  Better late than never.
4.  I am currently watching Without A Paddle for the first time ever.  Surprising.  It's hilarious.
5.  If someone would have told me how loud both Bulldogs and Great Danes snore I may have rethought at least one of the breeds...probably not.
6.  I am obsessed with shopping online.  I don't always buy the things I put into carts, it's like window shopping...only online.  It's because I can't actually go into Target anymore I guess.
7.  I have to write a 10 page paper in APA format in 7 days.  That's not too difficult I guess.  I should have been working on it in the past few weeks but my medication has been making me loopy it's been impossible to focus.  Ew.
8.  I also have finals coming the end of this month.  Double ew.
9.  I should be sleeping.  Fact.
10.  This is a LOT harder than I thought it would be.

I was prepared to write more of a blog but I was distracted by the movie and stuff and it's now almost 3am so I'm just going to have to end this and write day 2 today/tomorrow whatever.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment