April 18, 2011

Day #2

Today's challenge is a picture of myself and the person that I have been the closest with the longest.  That's tricky.  There are a lot of people that I have been close with for a very long time.  But I'm going to have to stick with the one that I always turn to when I feel like I am going to break or when things are the best.
I still remember the night like it was yesterday even thought it was 1996...Korn had played so loud my ears were ringing.  I had just colored my hair and inky purple and my ears and sides of my face matched.  Luckily it was dark inside the Saltair.  After the show, Ian, Ryan and I were waiting outside for our ride when the guys spotted their friend, Chad.  They started talking to him.  Chad was there with his friend Alisha.  She and started talking.  The rest is history.

Yes, I met my BFF at a Korn concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment