December 29, 2010

sneeze sneezey sneezile...

I am not a fan of sneezing.  It makes me scared my eyeballs will pop out of my head.  How's that for a strange phobia?

My life feels extremely anticlimactic right now.  I don't have anything to look forward to right now.  I just got my license.  Christmas is over.  I guess there is always New Years...but I don't have any plans.  I am certain it will be spent the same as any other night.  Watching Angel or Buffy.  Which is okay but nothing to look forward to.

Being sick sucks.  My brain feels fuzzy.  I haven't been sick in such a long time it's weird to be sick now.  I've begun to get sick but it never turned into a full on cold.  This time it definitely is a full on head cold.  I am sneeze-y and swollen glands...all that.  I blame the fierce cold.  It's been cold before today, frigidly brrrrrr.  But this morning when I went out with the dogs it was -3*.  And I was wearing a hoodie and my new Christmas PJ pants and slippers from Grams.  But just a hoodie.  I'm dumb.  I'll never learn.  I have a warm coat...and 2 pea coats...and Danny's huge winter coat if I wanted to steal it...but I prefer to just wear a hoodie.  I have no explanation other than I feel claustrophobic in a big coat.  One day I will learn.

I painted my nails last night...first a coat of red glitter, then teal, and then purple.  It looks pretty cool.  And it matches my hair.  I also cut my hair last night and it was way cute...till I fell asleep.  Now I look like Alfalfa from Lil Rascals.  It's sticking up allllll over the place.  I just cut the back.  I held on as long as I could, not cutting it.  It was touching my shoulders.  But since the rest of my hair isn't even chin length yet I felt like I had a mullet or at very least the Carol Brady hair going on.  Neither are acceptable.  I just graduated the back some, over directed to previous on each section and now it's cute.  I really shouldn't cut my own hair but it did turn out cute so it's alright.

I guess I should go, really I'm just rambling.  I need to make my Cup O'Noodle and drink my coffee to get rid of the vitamin C taste in my mouth.  Then, I shall sleep.  Sleeeeeeeep...no I won't.  But I can read!

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment