January 2, 2011

the dream

I'm almost 30.  But I haven't yet reached what I want to do when I grow up.  Going to Cosmetology school was good, it taught me skills.  And I'd like to do it.  But I also want to help troubled teens.  I want to write books.  Bunches of them.  But mostly...mostly I want to be independently wealthy and buy a 200 year old farmhouse in the countryside, preferably here in Bavaria.  I want a private jet so I can see my friends and family whenever and they can see me.  I want to have about 12million puppies, rescues (and the ones I have now of course).  I want to have a couple of horses, a cow or two...maybe some piggies.  Goats, sheep, alpaca....I pretty much want a petting zoo.  With a salon in the house.  And a room off of the entry way where I can see my troubled youth psychology patients by day and write by night.

I am nearly 30.

Not good.

Tomorrow I need to call and get an appointment at the clinic.  Just med refills.  But I still hate it.  Bleh.  Tomorrow also ends winter break.  Which is probably a really good thing cause I think Tay is about to go stir crazy.  We've been doing stuff sporadically but it's not really the same as going somewhere and seeing people every day.  And I'll have some more time to clean.  Woo freakin' hoo.  I can only clean while I'm alone and music is very loud.  So having these people home is making my cleaning mojo low.

I have been drawing a lot lately.  It hasn't been going great, I'll admit, but at least I'm trying.  I'll prob post some pics at some point.  I'm going to color them first.  I was initially trying to design a tattoo, the one I'm getting for my cousins, but it's not going so well.  I figure I'll draw a bunch and take them in when I find the right place and they can see my ideas and improve on them.  I don't think it will be hard to improve haha.

Why am I so tired when it's only 7:45?? That's just not right.  I guess it's good since we have to get up early again.  Ew.  I'm just rambling now.  Maybe I'll have more to say tomorrow...maybe I'll have actually done something.  Riiiiiiight.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment