January 16, 2011

your mom goes to college!!

I got all registered for school.  I'm somewhat scared of Biology.  I'm not even really sure how one accomplishes labs while in an online class.  I guess I'll learn.  I'm BEYOND excited to start Philosophy.  The Library Skills class will be pretty painless, I think.  It's less than a month and it just teaches me how to research things online.  Which I think is strange.  Maybe I'll find better methods through this class.  But I think in these days and times everyone knows how to find things on the net.  Google is a glorious thing.  We shall see.  2 classes I don't care to take and 1 I am dying to take.  Next semester will be the same.  Math and Writing with a good class thrown in.  Soon I'll get to 2 good classes and 1 "meh" class.  Maybe.  The beginning isn't as fun as the end.  Math.  Ew.  Biology.  Ew.  Oh and some computer course about systems and stuff.  Ew.  Sociology.  Philosophy.  Psychology.  Those are my classes, the ones I want to take.  Just gotta get these icky ones out of the way.

Today I was cleaning the big bathroom and got all crazy.  I decided it was time to move EVERYTHING.  I moved Tay's bed off of the full size frame we had it on...it was weird.  Cause her bed is a queen.  We need to find a new frame for it but we have limited access.  I really need a road trip to Ikea.  But anyways.  So I moved her bed.  Then I moved the full bed into the other room and rearranged the other 2 beds...then I moved 4 dressers all around.  Then I moved an armoire and night stand table thing.  And now I can't move.  It hurts.  I took a bath and 3 Tylenols.  I'm on my second batch of 3 Tylenols.  It's not pretty.  So far I can still walk though, that's a plus.  If this continues (the range of movement) I'll get some more done tomorrow!! It's very exciting.  I don't have a lot left up there...it needs to be done.  My whole downstairs is finished.  Swept and mopped ala Danny and Taylor.

I got more pictures of the puppy!! I'm so excited.  I'm just rambling and not even all that coherently.  I guess I'll stop this blogging and go back to watch some more Rules Of Engagement and drawing.  I've been drawing a lot.  I can't draw.  So it's interesting, to say the least.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment