January 19, 2011

vita-meeta-vegee-min

I'm sitting here watching The Troop (on AFN Family, not entirely by choice) and trying to get the courage to start taking my nightly medicines.  Only 3 of them are real prescriptions.  Zyrtec, cholesterol pills and the anti-cuckoo pills.  Then starts the vitamins.  I'm going to name them then take one.  Cause maybe it'll make it easier to down them.  I will want to get this over with to get on with the rest of my life.  So.  Vitamin E, 2 little gels.  Easy.  The end of easy.  Now lets go with...the giant oil pill.  I forget what it is except that there is sunflower oil and I think (gag) fish oil...it helps my heart and I need all the help I can get there right now.  It's huge though.  This one take the most courage.  Yup, I gagged.  Moving on.  Hair, skin and nails vitamin.  Check.  I really think it's working, especially in the cocktail I take.  Mmmk.  Now...2 Calcium/Vit D pills, total of 1200mg calcium.  This doc insisted since I'm lactose intolerant and old.  Got those 2 down.  Alright.  Now some super B-complex vitamin.  Not bad.  And last but not least, the prenatal vitamin.  Don't be crazy.  It's just the same as a good multi-vitamin only the doc can prescribe it aka it's free instead of $10+ a bottle.  Ta-Da! That only took about 5 minutes.  That's not bad at all.  Not for me anyways.

The vitamins really are working for my hair and nails though.  My hair is growing way fast and my nails are stronger.  It's great since I'm actually trying to grow my hair out.  The nails have got to go though.  They're horrible.

Today Taylor fell.  On her face.  She and Kiara came home and worked on their homework and they did really good.  They helped each other I guess so they did really good and only missed 2.  Not too shabby.  So I let them go to the park since it has still been decent out.  About 15mins later someone knocks.  It's two older girls I don't know.  They say, "Um, Taylor fell, um, on her face? At the park? And she's hurt? She went to Jasmines? Jasmine wanted us to tell you?" - - I swear to God every single thing was a question.  Poor kids lol.  So I found shoes and started to head over to Jasmines but Taylor and Kiara were already heading up the driveway.  Tays lip was all bloody and her chin was scraped up.  She also has a scrape on her cheek right below her eye.  Poor kid.  Jasmine's babysitter cleaned the cuts up so I went over them again and then put Neosporin on them.  I gave her tylenol and ibuprofen cause the swelling was ridiculous.  It still hasn't gone down.  I just emailed her teacher to let him know she's not going to be there tomorrow.  She bursts into tears every time she looks in the mirror and says she looks "hideous".  What 9 year old has issues like that? Apparently all of them.  I tried telling her she looked like a UFC fighter but that did not work.  At all.  It may have even had the opposite effect of the one I was going for.  Sigh.

I guess I should try to get off of here.  Pretty Little Liars is on...I'm guessing this is a REALLY old one...and it's the only one I've ever actually watched...but maybe I can fall asleep and have just serial killer dreams instead of vampires AND serial killers.  We'll see.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment